Registering for a course at the British Council is easy:
STEP 1 - BOOK A CONSULTATION
To help you choose the right course for your child, you need to book a consultation with us first.
- Book an online consultation and choose a suitable time and date.
- Your child will need to attend the consultation with you.
STEP 2 - COMPLETE A SHORT ONLINE LEVEL CHECK
- After booking a consultation, you will receive a unique link to an online level check.
- The online level check is a quick quiz which your child must complete before the consultation.
- Your child will have 30 minutes to complete the online level check.
- The results of the online level check will be discussed during the consultation and will help you choose the right course.
STEP 3 - ATTEND THE CONSULTATION
- You will receive a link to a Zoom meeting via email on the consultation day. You must attend the online consultation with your child.
- Your child doesn't need any documentation when attending the consultation.
- During the consultation with your child, one of our teachers will review the online level check results and recommend the best course for your child.
- The consultation will take between 10 and 20 minutes.
STEP 4 - COURSE REGISTRATION
After your consultation, one of our Customer Services representatives will contact you.
- The Customer Services representative and teacher will help you register and pay for a course.
- We do not accept cash payments at our teaching centres.
- You must be 18 years or older to be able to pay and register for a course.
If you need support with booking your consultation, please contact our English language teaching centre to speak to a customer service representative.