Follow these four simple steps:
Step 1 - Book a consultation
- To help you choose the right course, you need to book a face-to-face consultation with us before registering.
- You can book your consultation online and choose a suitable time and date.
Step 2 - Complete a short online level check
- Once you have booked a consultation, you will receive a unique link to the online level check.
- The online level check has 30 multiple-choice questions. You will have 30 minutes to complete it.
- You are advised to complete the level check before attending your speaking interview so we can help you choose the right course.
- The results of your online level check will be discussed during the consultation.
Step 3 - Attend your face-to-face consultation (for term 3 is this consultation online)
- On the day of the consultation, we will send you a link to a Zoom meeting
- You don't need any documentation when attending the consultation
- During your interview, one of our expert advisors will go through the results of your online level check and find the right course for you.
- In the same meeting, you will speak to one of our Customer Service team who will help with all of the information you will need to join a class
- The consultation will take between 10 and 20 minutes.
Step 4 - Registration
- After your consultation, you can register and pay for your chosen course
- You must be 18 years old to be able to pay and register for the courses.
If you need support with booking your consultation, please contact our English language teaching centre to reach a customer service representative.