Please note that you must be 18 years old to be able to pay and register for the courses.
Follow these four simple steps:
Step 1 - Book a consultation
- To help you choose the right course, you need to book a consultation with us before registering.
- You book your consultation online.
- You can choose the most suitable time and date from our availability.
Step 2 - Complete a short online level check
- Once you have booked a consultation, you will receive a unique link to the online level check.
- The online level check has 30 multiple-choice questions. You will have 30 minutes to complete the test.
- You are advised to complete the level check before attending your speaking interview so we can help you choose the right course.
- The results of your online level check will be discussed during the consultation.
Step 3 - Attend your consultation
- We will send you a link to a Zoom meeting on the consultation day.
- You don't need any documentation when attending the consultation.
- During your interview, one of our expert advisors will go through the results of your online level check.
- The consultation will take between 10 and 20 minutes.
- Our Customer Service will contact you and help you to find the most suitable course based on the written and oral part of the test.
Step 4 - Registration
- After your consultation, you can register and pay for your chosen course.
If you need support with booking your consultation, please contact our English language teaching centre to reach a customer service representative.