In November 2011 the British Council launched a new global commitment to child protection which ensures that the organisation is a world leader in the field. The British Council is committed to protecting children in all areas of our work and in all parts of the world.
In the Czech Republic this means we will ensure your children’s wellbeing at all times through measures such as:
• valuing, respecting and listening to children
• regular health and safety checks on our premises
• ensuring all necessary checks are made when recruiting staff
• ensuring procedures are designed to protect children, and parents/carers are kept informed
• working with local experts in the field to develop best practice
• ensuring staff receive appropriate training.
You can be sure that your child is always safe and secure when learning at the British Council.