You can take your test at one of our official test centres on paper or on a computer. All you need is a valid identification document and a bank card if you want to pay online.
|Tests we offer||Fee (CZK)||Book|
|IELTS Academic and General Training - on paper or computer||6400*||Book now
|IELTS for UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI)
(Academic and General Training)
|IELTS Life Skills (A1 and B1)||4440||Book now|
* 6450 CZK from 1 May 2023
** 6970 CZK from 1 May 2023
What does the fee include? Our IELTS test fee includes exclusive preparation materials, free practice tests and much more.What you need to book
- Make sure you have a valid ID (passport, national ID Card issued by any EU/EEA country, national ID/internal passport issued by Ukraine, Documents for Refugees/Asylum Seekers such as Refugee Identity Card, Asylum Seeker Certificate issued in the Czech Republic) at hand, as you will need to upload a clear photocopy of it when you book your test. Please note that candidates under 18 years of age have to supply written Test Day Photo/Leaving venue consent by a parent or guardian. The consent will be sent by email.
- Download and read our Information for Candidates which contains important information about the test format, the question types and the test results. Please note that IELTS is not recommended for test takers under the age of 16.
- Pay for your test. The primary accepted payment for tests is an online payment at the end of the registration process. If this type of payment is not possible or fails, your payment can be done via bank transfer. If this is the case, please do fill in the following information:
Account holder’s name: British Council
Recipient’s account number: 2048040318/2600 (IBAN CZ4926000000002048040318, BIC code: CITICZPX)
- your reference number in the following format: A3-CZ001-S-xxxxxxx (a 10 digit number that starts with A3 followed by the country code (CZ)).
- the full name of the candidate taking the exam.
e.g. A3-CZ001-1234567 – PETER SMITH
By quoting the registration Reference Number as described above you ensure there is no delay in processing your application (such a delay may lead to a change of your preferred test date or cancellation of your registration).
After you have booked your test
You will receive emails confirming:
- the start time of your test and the venue address
- your Speaking Test date
- your access to the free online preparation courses: Road to IELTS Last Minute Version and IELTS WordReady.