What you’ll find in the learning hub
- Tools for students to practise and create in English
- Activities to strengthen what your child learns in class
- Pre- and post-lesson tasks for Secondary Plus groups and Primary Plus 3 to 6
- Interactive games and activities to engage Primary Plus 1 and 2
- Progress tracker so that students can watch their English skills improve
Explore the learning hub with these videos
Getting started with the learning hub: Learn the basics of the hub, such as how to log in, create a username, locate learning resources and get the most out of your experience.
Learning hub for Primary Plus 1–2 learners: Here’s an overview of the learning activities your child will find and how to help them track their progress.
Learning hub for Primary Plus 3–6 learners: Walk through the resources available for level 3–6 learners and see how to track their progress.
Learning hub for Secondary Plus learners: See how the learning hub works and how it strengthens language-learning skills for Secondary Plus students.
Every learning hub includes these powerful tools
- Original content from each of our Primary Plus magazines
- Progress checker for students and parents
- Discussion page where you can see what your child did in the lesson and what homework has been assigned. Our discussion tool is a safe place for your child to post questions about their work. (For questions of a personal nature, please contact the teacher via email.)
See how the learning hub supports your child
|Primary Plus 1–2||Primary Plus 3–6|
|Five sections, including interactive revision games, songs and videos||Each magazine contains five to six sections of practice, including grammar, vocabulary, reading, writing and listening. Using these tools to practise spoken communication in the classroom will boost your child’s language skills.|
|Many fun links to strengthen language comprehension||Every section has a task or project to complete. Some require work in your child’s notebook to show the teacher in class, while others require materials to be submitted online for evaluation by the teacher.|
See how the learning hub supports your teen
|Secondary Plus and Upper Secondary Plus|
|Each magazine contains five sections of practice, including grammar, vocabulary, reading, writing and listening. Speaking is practised during class time.|
|Every section has a task or project to complete. Some require work in your child’s notebook to show the teacher in class, while others require materials to be submitted online for evaluation by the teacher.|
- For best results, access our learning hub using a desktop computer, laptop or tablet.
- You’ll also need a good internet or Wi-Fi connection.