Examinations Services Assistant
To provide high quality administrative support for the delivery of British examinations in the Czech Republic to internal and external customers in order to meet customer needs and enable the British Council to meet its country specific and corporate objectives. For detailed information, please see the enclosed Role profile.
|Salary||23 833,- CZK - 27 408,- CZK (gross salary)|
|Duration||2 years contract (initially)|
|Working hours||35 hours/week|
|Annual leave||5 weeks|
|Closing date||Monday 03 June 2019|
Operational support associated with exams planning and pre and post-delivery activities such as:
- support in registration procedures,
- assisting in timetabling of exams,
- maintaining up-to-date databases of venues and venue staff,
- support in managing venue staff,
- assisting in secure management of examination documentation,
- support in delivering computer-based tests,
- issuing results.
Customer Service duties such as:
- responding to customer enquiries,
- gathering and collating feedback.
General financial tasks such as:
- creating purchase orders,
- invoice receipting,
- managing Vendors,
- providing support in processing payments for Venue Staff and Temporary Staff.
General administrative tasks such as:
- managing orders for Exams Services (Office Depot),
- managing Exams Services inventory,
- providing cover for other Exams Services admin duties if required.
How to apply
Completed applications are to be sent to email@example.com. Do not provide us with your CV or any other documents, please - it will not be used to make selection decisions. This is to ensure consistency in assessing all candidates.