Your health is our priority and we have implemented the following procedures, following government guidelines, to ensure the teaching centre is as safe as possible for our students:
- Respirator face masks must be worn at all times in the building
- Hand sanitizer will be available at entrance/exit to the Teaching Centre (you may wish to bring your own bottle of sanitizer for the classroom)
- Break times will be staggered to minimise contact between groups of students
- Classrooms will be cleaned throughout the day
- Toilets and frequently touched surfaces will be cleaned regularly
- Class size will be small to ensure we follow social distancing guidelines.