On 13 June 2021 the British Council will celebrate our 75th anniversary in the Czech Republic.
To commemorate this important anniversary, we are holding a writing competition open to everyone. We would like to hear all about your experiences with the British Council over the years!
Tell us about your own personal experience with British Council Czech Republic. This could be:
- Studying with us and how that has helped you
- Doing a training course with us that has helped you in your job
- Taking a UK qualification with us and what that has meant to you
- Taking part in one of our programmes or attending one of our events
- A personal anecdote about the British Council Czech Republic
“Best Story” 350 – 500 words maximum.
1st prize – a free 1 week intensive summer course with British Council Czech Republic
Winning entries will be displayed on our social media.
Our panel of judges, including the British Council Country Director and a representative from the British Embassy will be looking for the following criteria:
Entries must follow the theme of the competition. They don’t have to be high level or show accurate use of English – we are looking for something that is interesting, funny or creative, something that attracts the reader but the experience has to be true!
All entries should be submitted by email to CZinfo@britishcouncil.org by Monday 21 June.
*We are running a separate competition for our current adult students. If you are interested in participating speak to your teacher in your next class!