Learn English and set yourself up for a bright future
Online International is an online English course designed for 11–17-year-olds where students will enjoy a totally immersive international experience. These classes take place with British Council classmates from other countries in Europe. We are a global organisation with a presence in more than 100 countries, and we'd like our Online International students to enjoy an experience which will allow them to make maximum progress in their English and acquire all the confidence they need for their international academic future.
Our approach means you will have a more rewarding learning experience, getting the most out of studying English at home with a combination of:
- live online classes with a specialist, highly-trained teacher
- projects with clear learning objectives
- individual activities that allows you to integrate the learnt language from the course
All on a safe, easy to use platform – the British Council learning hub.
Lively speaking classes with expert teachers
During class, you will:
- have lots of time to speak English and practise pronunciation with your teacher and fellow classmates
- practise the skills you need for success in school exams and international universities
- focus on real-world topics like artificial intelligence, gaming, ethical food and climate change.
Experts in virtual classes
At the British Council we can count on long international experience in virtual English classes. This experience has provided us with specific systems and methodology designed for the online space with proven efficacy over several years.