English courses for children aged 4 to 7 years
Our lessons are interactive and your child will gain confidence in understanding and using English.
The British Council provides high quality early childhood education. Early Years Plus courses are based on the principles of the UK’s Early Years Foundation Stage which is a model of best practise in child development.
Why should I choose this course?
This course will:
- increase your child's confidence and interest in the English language
- lay the foundations for acquiring good pronunciation
- develop communication skills in English through interactive activities
- develop motor skills through multi-sensory activities such as craft, rhymes and games in English
- encourage your child to talk about their learning and take their first steps in self-assessment.
Feedback on your child’s progress
We report regularly on your child’s participation and progress. You will receive feedback and progress reports on a regular basis and have opportunities to meet your child’s teacher. You will be invited to visit your child’s class and celebrate their achievements.
- A safe, secure and happy learning environment
- Support and advice for parents
- Dedicated and qualified teachers