UK visa purposes

If you would like to, as a non EU citizen, live and work in the UK, you’ll need to prove that you have the necessary level of English. The English language level you need will depend on the type of visa you are applying for.

When you register for the exam, you must tell us that you want to use your result to support your visa, so that we can make the necessary arrangements. If you do not do this, you will not be able to use your result to support your visa application.

 This includes applications for:

  1. Spousal visas
  2. Tier 4 (Student visas)
  3. Tier 1 (Work, Enterpreneur and Talent visas)
  4. Tier 2 (General, Sportsperson and Minister of Religion visas) 

 We offer the following exams at our centre:

A2 Key (KET)

B1 Preliminary (PET)

B2 First (FCE)

C1 Advanced (CAE)

C2 Proficiency (CPE)

B1 Business Preliminary 

B2 Business Vantage

C1 Business Higher


For further information about which exams can be used for immigration purposes, and for information about visa types, see the UK Visas and Immigration website

All candidates applying for a UK visa must fulfil and agree to the following conditions:

  • use passports as the ID for the exam, any other forms of ID will NOT be accepted 
  • fill in the candidate registration form (you find below) and contact us at
  • have a voice sample recorded on the day of the speaking test or the written papers
  • agree to have a passport size photo taken on the day of the speaking test or the written papers


You can register at any of our exam centres, however you can only take the exams in Prague. 

Should you have any question regarding the procedure, please do not hesitate to contact us.