This three-hour workshop is focusing on the language and skills you need in English to optimise your professional profile and increase your employability.
The workshop will focus on the following areas:
- Write or update your CV and cover letter. Learn tips and techniques to ensure your CV stands out from the crowd.
- Acquire language and communication techniques to make your CV unique and attractive.
- The main purpose of a CV: present experience and skills in a concise and effective manner.
- What makes a successful CV.
- Typical errors in CV writing
- The cover letter: Why should they choose you?
- Create or update your LinkedIn profile in order to best market your skills and abilities. Learn to undertake company research and be well prepared for job interviews.